Our professional team will help you decide what’s best for your roof, home and budget.
Your roof is arguably one of the most important components of your home. After all it’s responsible for keeping you, your loved ones and belongings safe and dry. At Parker Roofing we’re committed to making sure your roof is in working order.
Unlike other companies, we walk your roof to inspect every nook and cranny. Afterwards our factory-trained roofing professionals will explain the various roofing options available based on their findings.
We use the finest materials in the industry from Tamko, GAF, Owens Corning, Certainteed and Firestone giving you quality material options to fit your budget. To better serve you, we accept all major credit cards and financing options are available.
We specialize in:
- New Roof Installation
- Roof Repair
- Roof Restoration
- Residential Roofing
- Commercial Roofing
- Sloped Roofs
- Shingle Roofs
- Standing Seam Metal Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- EPDM Roofing
On average your roof should last about 20 years, but years of bad weather can take a toll. You can tell if it’s time to invest in a new roof if you notice any of the following traits.
- The color of the shingles are starting deteriorate and fade.
- If you notice roof granules in your gutters or downspouts.
- The shingles on your roof are curling, missing or flapped over.
If you notice any of the above traits give us a call for a free estimate, and we’ll help you determine what steps you need to take, whether it’s contacting your insurance company, repairing your roof or having a new roof installed.
All of our work is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, and our five year workmanship warranty.
If your roof is leaking or in need of repair, give us a call and a member of our team will come to your home to take care of the problem before it gets worse. A member of our team will ensure the problem is sealed with a temporary tarp or patch in the event we are unable to properly repair the issue due to bad weather.
Schedule a free estimate today!
- 365 Day Same-As-Cash
- Loans provided by EnerBank USA (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 16.54% fixed APR, effective as of [date], subject to change.
- 6.99% 5-Year Reduced Interest Loan
- Loans provided by EnerBank USA (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment term is 60 months. 6.99% fixed APR, effective as of [date]. Minimum loan amounts apply. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes.